Wowza, what an episode! We managed to pry former world record holder and Olympic champion Michael Klim away from his busy schedule for an insight into his comeback. After a number of years out of the pool Michael decided to pull on the speedo’s for another crack at the Olympics, training for the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Michael talks about:
- What motivated him to make a comeback to the sport after so many years out of the pool
- the changes he’s made to his training now that he’s focusing only on the 100m freestyle
- How to manage a full time training schedule while having a family to look after and a business to run
- How he started an international business by answering a common problem experienced by swimmers
- Weight training and how increase strength for sprinting
You can listen to the podcast by using the player above your subscribing to the podcast in iTunes.