Last year Elise Butler (center) was swimming 20 mins for her 1km time trial. Over the past 18 months she’s made big improvements, now swimming well under 17 minutes. Elise joined us last year for our Hell Week swim camp and has joined us again for this year’s camp in Thailand. In this podcast, she shares how she’s knocked more than 15 secs per 100m off her 1km pace.
- Breaking through the Elusive 2 Minutes per 100m Barrier with Elise Butler
- How To Swim The Rottnest Channel
- How To Change Your Technique From An Olympic Coaches' Perspective
- Where To Exit Your Hand In Freestyle
- Why Your Legs Are Slowing You Down