Trent Grimsey is an open water swimmer, he is an Australian team member and most notably he has recently broken the English Channel world record. He went 6 hours 55 minutes, breaking the old record by 2 minutes and 50 seconds. We chat to Trent about the Channel swim but also his training, technique and how he avoids injury doing so many km’s in the pool.
- Swim-Specific Yoga with Jeff Grace
- How To Swim The Rottnest Channel
- How To Change Your Technique From An Olympic Coaches' Perspective
- Where To Exit Your Hand In Freestyle
- Why Your Legs Are Slowing You Down