Swimming can be compared to driving a car. In today’s podcast, we share with you about going from manual mode to automatic. When training, we like our swimmers to be in the manual mode where they really need to focus so that they can coordinate these little elements together.If you can practice that in training, you come to a point where it starts to become more automatic and you almost completely switch off from thinking about your stroke. You can just go in the race mode and any technical focus has been made automatic and it has become a habit because you have practiced that in training.
- How To Avoid Slipping In Your Freestyle Catch
- The Best of 2017 Podcasts
- Should You Wear A Watch To Track Your Swimming?
- How To Train For 10km+ Swims with Lisandra de Carvalho
- How to Work on the Right Things with John Mullen from SwimmingScience.net