What is it?
A 3-hour freestyle stroke correction clinic with underwater filming and analysis that helps swimmers improve their technique and efficiency by using the latest stroke development techniques. Live filming and analysis means you get to work on specific aspects of your stroke with one-on-one coaching throughout the clinic. These clinics are being run by Commonwealth record holder and Australian representative Mitchell Patterson.
Who’s it for?
Swimmers wanting to become faster, more efficient and confident in their swimming.
What you’ll learn and cover during the clinic:
- The fundamentals of freestyle giving you a better understanding of how the stroke works
- Comprehensive video analysis above and below the water that you’ll receive a copy of to take home with you
- Finding the balance between stroke rate (cadence) and stroke length (distance per stroke)
- How to develop feel for the water and why most swimmers miss the ‘elusive’ catch
- Stretching and flexibility for swimming and how tightness might be holding you back from achieving your best
- How to implement your new stroke changes into daily training
Location: Coonamble Swimming Pool
Date: Sunday, December 11th 2016
Price: $180 (includes a copy of your underwater filming and recorded video analysis)
8am Freestyle Clinic – (Sold out)
12pm Freestyle Clinic – (Sold out)
What to bring:
Swimmers will need flippers and a pull buoy
For any questions please call Brenton Ford on 0400741866