The Effortless Swimming coaching team is growing! We’re looking for coaches to join us in running our freestyle stroke correction clinics in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Must have competed at National Age or National Open Championships in swimming OR competed at the Triathlon World Championships in any distance.
- Have three or more years swimming coaching experience
- Live in Brisbane or Sydney (or surrounding areas)
- Must be one of the following:
– Accredited ASCTA swimming coach with a Teacher Of Competitive Strokes qualification or higher
– Triathlon Australia Development/Performance/High Performance Coach (ASCTA or NCAS accreditation)
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current CPR certificate
As an Effortless Swimming coach you’ll be put through our coach training program to teach you the following:
– The Effortless Swimming methodology for fast and efficient swimming
– How to analyse, correct and coach different styles of freestyle
– Using underwater filming and video analysis as a teaching tool
– How to quickly identify issues with swimmer’s stroke
– The differences between open water and pool swimming
– The 80/20 of swimming: how to focus only on the things that matter when correcting technique
Expressions of interest are now open by filling in this form here.