Our only freestyle technique workshop in 2012 where you get the fastest result in the shortest amount of time.
What is it?
A freestyle technique workshop where you get the fastest result in the shortest amount of time. You’ll be in the pool going through drills and exercises to improve your swimming.
Who is it for?
Triathletes, open water swimmers and pool swimmers who want to shave a few minutes off their times.
What you will get out of it:
- How to swim faster while using less energy
- Technique tips for easier swimming
- Racing strategies for better results in competition
- Training ideas for increasing fitness and performance
What we’ll cover:
- The ‘Lowest Hanging Fruit’ – How small changes to your stroke can increase your speed and save you energy
- Pacing To Perfection – Timing your race so that you start strong and finish strong
- Breathing Rhythm – Know when to use each breathing pattern in training and in racing
- ‘Holding’ The Water – Pulling through with a good catch and really moving yourself through the water
- Using Your Rotation For Consistent Speed – Find the right balance with your rotation and swim with consistent speed
- The Power Position – The small change that lowers the chance of shoulder injury and increases your power
- The Three Types Of Freestyle – Discover which type of freestyle is best suited to you so you can make the most of your strengths
7.00-8.30am Saturday December 8th
Moira Avenue, Glen Huntly, VIC
Early bird price (before 8th December): $79
Price on the day (if positions still available): $99
How To Register:
Click the ‘Add To Cart’ button below and complete your order through Paypal. You’ll then be emailed all of the details for the workshop.