This week we look at:
- What you can learn from watching the Olympics [00:06]
- Paul Newsome at SwimSmooth [2:08]
- How hand angle affects your speed [3:46]
- Deep catch vs high elbow pull [4:43]
- How to quickly improve your kick [5:53]
- Being specific in training [6:46]
In the video I mention the Mastering Freestyle program which is ideal if you’re looking to swim better freestyle. Every time I doa one on one session I get the swimmer to go through the program first. It covers the fundamentals of good freestyle. Most of the drills are based on what Olympic athletes do, but tailored for all levels of swimmers.
Which catch do you prefer to use? Leave your comments in the comments section below.