Sam Sheppard is one of Australia’s best open water competitors. Whether it’s 1km or 10km, Sam is a fierce racer and a smart swimmer. In this interview we cover:
- How to draft and when best to do it
- Where to position yourself in the pack
- Sleeves vs sleeveless wetsuits: Who should wear what
- How to breath and not swallow water
- What sets to do in training to get the best results in your races
Sam also features in our open water swimming video program here. Use the coupon code ‘podcast’ to save $100 when joining.