Paul Newsome is a knowledgeable swim coach who has:
- won the British University championship in triathlon
- swam the English Channel
- coached and worked with Olympic swimmers and triathletes
In this interview we talk about:
- The six different swim types (do you know what the fastest two are?)
- Does stroke count really matter?
- How hard should you work in training to get the best results in your race?
- What ratio of technique to fitness should you be doing in your workouts?
- What toys do you use in training to improve?
Check out SwimSmooth at www.swimsmooth.com.